ACSEE Results 2023 Release Date – Find full details of the Necta Form Six Results For 2023 and how to check for your result via SMS and online. You can now Check ACSEE results online by following the steps explained in this guide.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is a Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Where can you find out Form Six results in 2023?
Form The NECTA generally announces six Results – National Examinations Council of Tanzania, about 2 months after the candidates sit for the examination. After that time, the full results will be posted on the NECTA website.
All Students and parents are advised to visit the NECTA
website www.necta.go.tz or the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology website www.moe.go.tz For official information about the release of Form Six results for 2023
When will NECTA Release the ACSEE 2023 Results?
ACSEE Results are expected by a lot of Form six leavers and parents in Tanzania. The results are expected to be released by the month of June or July 2023.
How to check: Matokeo ya Kidato cha Sita 2023 online?
Tanzania Students and parents can now check their Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) Results in 2022/2023 online. Check below step-by-step guide to get the NECTA ACSEE Results in 2023 online.\
- Open your Browser and type in www.necta.go.tz to Visit the Necta website
- Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
- The “Results” window will show all results available.
- Select “Exam Type” as ACSEE.
- Select your “Year” as 2023
- Form Six graduates and Parents can now check, print and download their results.
Getting Form six results online is just a click away following technological innovation. The only requirement is a device capable of accessing the internet, preferably a smartphone.
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.