Form Two National Assessment Result 2022-23 Matokeo Ya Upimaji Wa Kitaifa Wa Kidato Cha Pili (FTNA) 2022 conducted by the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
FTNA Results 2022
FTNA Results 2022 -Form Two National Assessment Result 2022-22 will be announced in the month of January. Requesting all of you to like our Facebook or other social pages to get updates on Matokeo form two 2022/2023. You can also get an email alert whenever the Form Two National Assessment Result 2022-23 date will be announced. Stay connected with us for more updates and news on FTNA by NECTA Tanzania.
The main objective of Form Two National Assessment exam is to improve academic performance in schools. An FTNA private candidate shall be eligible to register and sit for CSEE within a period of ten years from the time he passed FTNA
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: The candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
Form Two Results in 2022 Grades
The quantification for grade ranges at FTNA results shall be as follows:-
- (a) 75 – 100 = A – indicating excellent
- (b) 60 – 74 = B+ – indicating very good
- (c) 50 – 59 = B – indicating food
- (d) 40 – 49 = C – indicating average
- (e) 30 – 39 = D – indicating satisfactory
- (f) 20 – 29 = E – indicating unsatisfactory
- (g) 0 – 19 = F – indicating fail
The weight for each grade shall be A= 5, B+ = 4, B=3, C = 2, D = 1, E = 0.5 and F = 0
- Grades A, B+, B and C shall be regarded as credit while D shall be regarded as the lowest pass.
- Grades E and F shall not be considered in calculating GPA.
NECTA FTNA Subjects:
- National Examination Council Of Tanzania (NECTA) allows students to select the following subjects FTNA: Form Two National Assessment
- English Language, Basic Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Engineering Science, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Theatre Arts, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Food and Nutrition, Physical Education, Technical Drawing, Additional Mathematics, Textiles and Dressmaking, Fine Art, Civics, Geography, History, Kiswahili, Commerce, Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Book- Keeping, Music, Arabic Language, Chinese Language, Information and Computer, Studies, French Language.