Students will also be able to check their form four results 2022 through SMS by calling a specific USSD number. Instructions on how to acquire your CSEE results via SMS can be found below.
- Dial : * 152 * 00 #
- Select option (8 Elimu)
- NECTA is the second option.
- Choose a service type. MATOKEO 1
- Choose a test type. CSEE
- S0334-0556-2019 is an example of an examination number and year.
- Choose a payment method (each SMS costs Tshs 100 / =).
- Following payment, you will get a brief message with the findings.
Grade ranges for the certificate of secondary education examination shall be as follows-
(a) 75-100 = A – indicating Excellent
(b) 60-74 = B+ – indicating Very Good
(c) 50-59 = B – indicating Good
(d) 40-49 = C – indicating Average
(e) 30-39 = D – indicating Satisfactory
(f) 20-29 = E – indicating Unsatisfactory
(g) 0- 19 = F – indicating Fail
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination. Results were suspended due to centres or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centres with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or cancelled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: The candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: The candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
Find more information by visiting NECTA Official website at: https://necta.go.tz/