University of South Africa UNISA Application Status 2023 – How to Check Online.
UNISA status check: The University of South Africa UNISA Application Status Check for the 2023 academic session.
This article provides details on how to check the University of South Africa application status.
Usually, Applicants are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you have not heard from the University of South Africa UNISA, You can personally check the status of your application through the most straightforward steps explained in this article.
UNISA status check 2023 step-by-step guide
Here are steps that Unisa applicants can use to personally check their application status
Track Application Status – UNISA
- Visit the University of South Africa UNISA application status check website/portal: https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/
- Select and Enter your ID Number/Passport number
- Then click the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- Upon successful Login, applicants will be able to find their application status.
UNISA Registration Status Check ( How to check Unisa Registration status)
UNISA Status of your application for registration: To check the UNISA Status of your application for registration Kindly
- Visit https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/ and Enter your personal information for verification purposes ( Personal information includes: Student number, Surname, Full first name and Date of birth).
- Then click on the continue tab to check the Status of your application for registration.
From there you will be able to know if your application has been accepted or rejected. You will also be able to tell if your application is: still “under review”, “application received”, “in progress/process” and or Incomplete Application.
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the university via the official website at: https://www.unisa.ac.za/