Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2022
The PSLE is administered by NECTA in the second week of September every year. Being a Government Institution Necta was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. Necta is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
The objectives of PSLE are to assess learner’s skills and knowledge gained in the different subjects at the primary school level; to assess how learners understand the basic skills and abilities in reading, writing and arithmetic and the extent that they can use such skills in solving pertinent problems in life; and identify learners with the capacity to continue with secondary education and other training institutions.
How to check online NECTA Matokeo Darasa la saba 2022 PSLE Results?
- To View Matokeo Darasa la saba, go to the NECTA official website at: https://matokeo.necta.go.tz/
- After that on the home page, you have to click on the result option.
- Then find your region followed by your school district and Navigate to your school’s name
- Then, browse the list and find your name and view your result
Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2022 Kimkoa
PSLE-2022 EXAMINATION RESULTS
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination. Results were suspended due to centres or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centres with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or cancelled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: The candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: The candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.