University of Kwazulu Natal, UKZN
The University of KwaZulu-Natal is a university with five campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. It was formed on 1 January 2004 after the merger between the University of Natal and the University of Durban-Westville.
UKZN aims to establish a value-driven organisational culture that empowers the Institution and its people to achieve institutional goals. The guiding values are Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Client Orientation, Honesty, and Trust – represented as R.E.A.C.H.T The behaviour and actions of everyone at UKZN will, accordingly, demonstrate:
- Respect: UKZN undertakes to promote mutual respect, courtesy, and inclusiveness.
- Excellence: UKZN undertakes to display quality, leadership and energy in all that it does.
- Accountability: UKZN promises to be responsible and accountable in the behaviour displayed towards all its stakeholders.
- Client Orientation: UKZN undertakes to satisfy the needs of all its clients, stakeholders and partners, on a consistent basis.
- Honesty: UKZN promises to deliver with integrity – steadfastly and with adherence to good governance.
- TrustT: The ‘T’ symbol after reacht refers to the principle of ‘trust’ that underpins all of the other institutional values. The implicit trust enjoyed by every member of UKZN and their well-defined actions that embrace the R.E.A.C.H.T values are the important ingredients of the moral fibre of the Institution.
University of Kwazulu Natal Faculties
The University comprises numerous faculties, schools, colleges and departments.
Find the list of Faculties and or colleges available at the university (UKZN)
University of Kwazulu Natal Website
To access more details about the University please visit the official website at https://ukzn.ac.za/. For the latest articles visit here
University of Kwazulu Natal, UKZN Latest Updates