The University of Pretoria UP Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications & postgraduate qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
For students seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Pretoria UP, you must apply for admission Via the University of Pretoria online application page.
Before applying for admission to The University of Pretoria (UP);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure you have a valid cell phone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the University of Pretoria for the first time.
UP Online Application: Applications for study at the University of Pretoria in 2024 are fully online.
- Applications for 2024 will open on 1 April 2023.
Application for admission to undergraduate study programmes for both South African and international citizens closes on specific dates in the year preceding the year of study. Check the list of closing dates supplied below to make sure that you submit your application on time. To use the Online Application System you will need internet access, as well as an email address that you can access regularly because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
UP Online Application: How to Apply for Admission at UP University of Pretoria
Easily carry out the University of Pretoria online application process by following the below full guide about how to apply for 2024 academic year admission at the University of Pretoria;
- Step #1: Visit the University of Pretoria website and click on Admission > Apply for Admission
- Step #2: Complete The University of Pretoria UP Online Registration process;
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and University of Pretoria students starting a new qualification).
- Step #4: UP Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you receive a student number from the University of Pretoria.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application
You can visit the University of Pretoria Online Application System for a full guide on how to apply: https://www.up.ac.za/online-application
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure a successful application and your chance of being accepted by The University of Pretoria (UP), In case your application for admission to study through the University of Pretoria is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the University of Pretoria online application System so that you can check your acceptance status.