The University of the Western Cape UWC Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications & postgraduate qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
For students seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of the Western Cape UWC, you must apply for admission Via the University of the Western Cape online application page.
UWC APPLICATIONS for 2024 will OPEN on 14 MAY 2023
- There are NO application fees
- All applications must be completed online and all required supporting documents are to be uploaded by the closing dates. UWC Online Application will only be considered complete once all required documents have been submitted. Please note; no emailed documents will be accepted.
- Competition for space is great and applicants are reminded to apply to more than one tertiary institution.
Before applying for admission at The University of the Western Cape (UWC); UWC Online Application: https://www.uwc.ac.za/apply-now
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the University of the Western Cape for the first time.
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All communication from the University in regard to your application will be sent via email. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- If you are a person with a disability, please ensure that you have completed that section fully in the online form to allow us to make contact with you regarding your support needs. Should you have any queries related to disability support at the University contact the Office for Students with Disabilities at [email protected] or at +27 21 959 4170.
- Please also note that there is no separate application form for accommodation, if you responded YES on the question for University accommodation, you have applied. Residence placement is limited and not all applicants can be accommodated. Selection will only be done from those applicants who are made offers of study by the University based on placement criteria and availability of space (not all applicants who have been made an offer to study can be accommodated). For any residence enquiries, you can contact +27 21 959 2569 or [email protected].
UWC Online Application: How to Apply for Admission at UWC University of the Western Cape
Easily carry out the University of the Western Cape online application process by following the below full guide about how to apply for 2024 academic year admission at the University of the Western Cape;
- Step #1: Visit the University of the Western Cape website and click on Admission > Apply for Admission
- Step #2: Complete The University of the Western Cape UWC Online Registration process;
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and University of the Western Cape students starting a new qualification).
- Step #4: UWC Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you receive a student number from the University of the Western Cape.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application
You can visit the University of the Western Cape Online Application System for a full guide on how to apply: https://www.uwc.ac.za/apply-now
Make sure that your UWC Online Application is complete to ensure a successful application and your chance of being accepted by The University of the Western Cape (UWC), In case your application for admission to study through the University of the Western Cape is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the University of the Western Cape online application System so that you can check your acceptance status.