University of South Africa Contact Details
UNISA Contact details
For various queries that involve admission, student help, the fee structure, courses and requirements at the UNISA you can use the following UNISA Contact details and information.
The Unisa Student Communication Centre will be open from 08:00 – 19:00 Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 14:00 (SAST) on Saturdays in order to support students writing examinations.
- If you send an e-mail directly to a Unisa e-mail address, insert your student number in the subject line to effect the correct routing to an advisor for processing.
- Please check the list carefully and send an enquiry to one e-mail address only. This will ensure that there is no confusion as to who must respond, thereby preventing unnecessary delays in the response or the email portrayed as spam.
- Students should only forward enquiries to the Registrar and Deputy Registrar in instances where those enquiries could not be resolved at other levels.
General resources: websites, and general SMS, fax and e-mail enquiries
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations are available on the following platforms:
- All application, registration and study-related information is available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobi formats.
- The myUnisa website.
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150