The University of Cape Town UCT Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications & postgraduate qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
For students seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Cape Town UCT you must apply for admission Via the University of Cape Town online application page.
Before applying for admission at The University of Cape Town (UCT);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the University of Cape Town for the first time.
UCT Application procedure
The following guidelines may be useful when you apply to UCT:
When to apply at UCT
Applications open on 1 April 2022 and close on 31 July 2022 for admission in 2024. Please try to submit your application as soon as possible. We do not consider late applications.
UCT Application Fees
An application fee must be paid for every application. UCT students and graduates, as well as Semester Study Abroad (SSA) applicants, are exempt from the application fee unless applying to a Graduate School of Business (GSB) programme. Please refer to the fee structure for more information.
Submitting results and documents
Current learners at school must make sure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of grade 12 are submitted. Failure to submit these results may result in delays.
Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
Documents must be submitted as certified electronic copies to [email protected] (undergraduate applicants) or [email protected] (postgraduate applicants). Please do not send your submissions to both email addresses as this will only delay the processing of your application.
Monitor your UCT application
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
UCT Online Application: How to Apply for Admission at UCT University of Cape Town
Easily carry out the University of Cape Town online application process by following the below full guide about how to apply for 2024 academic year admission at the University of Cape Town;
- Step #1: Visit the University of Cape Town website and click on Admission > Apply for Admission
- Step #2: Complete The University of Cape Town UCT Online Registration process;
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and University of Cape Town students starting a new qualification).
- Step #4: UCT Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you receive a student number from the University of Cape Town.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application
You can visit the University of Cape Town Online Application System for a full guide on how to apply: http://www.students.uct.ac.za/students/applications/apply/undergraduates
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure a successful application and your chance of being accepted by The University of Cape Town (UCT), In case your application for admission to study through the University of Cape Town is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the University of Cape Town online application System so that you can check your acceptance status.