The University of the Witwatersrand WITS Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications & postgraduate qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
For students seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of the Witwatersrand WITS you must apply for admission Via the University of the Witwatersrand online application page.
Before applying for admission at The University of the Witwatersrand (WITS);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the University of the Witwatersrand for the first time.
WITS Online Application: How to Apply for admission at WITS University of the Witwatersrand
Easily carry out the University of the Witwatersrand online application process by following the below full guide about how to apply for 2024 academic year admission at the University of the Witwatersrand;
- You may apply for a maximum of three programmes (the order of choice does not matter).
- If you apply for two programmes within one Faculty, you are advised to apply for one programme in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce or Science).
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
- Do not enter the duration of the programme. You are applying to go into 1st year of study.
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for foreign citizens, is required.
- For assistance call the Wits Student Call Centre on +27 (0) 11 717 1888.
You can visit the University of the Witwatersrand Online Application System for a full guide on how to apply: https://www.wits.ac.za/undergraduate/apply-to-wits/
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure a successful application and your chance of being accepted by The University of the Witwatersrand (WITS), In case your application for admission to study through the University of the Witwatersrand is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period. Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the University of the Witwatersrand online application System so that you can check your acceptance status.