University of Johannesburg UJ Courses and Requirements
To secure admission at the UJ prospective students must meet the University admission requirements for the specific academic year. The following are the admission requirements for admission at UJ.
FREE Career Guidance
- Click HERE for free career guidance
Click HERE to make use of the PACE APS calculator.
- Step 1 – Create an account
- Step 2 – Login
- Step 3 – Enter subjects
The calculator will then display which qualifications you are eligible to apply towards at UJ.
Checklist for applying
- Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Have the requirements for study choices been met? Click HERE to view the 2022 Undergraduate Prospectus for more information on minimum entrance requirements.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12 (see process below).
- Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified
- Eensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB
- All documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to [email protected] with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
Courses and Programmes Offered at the University of Johannesburg, UJ
To access more details about the University of Johannesburg please visit the official website at https://www.uj.ac.za/. For the latest articles visit here