University of Johannesburg UJ Application Status 2023 – How to Check Online.
UJ status check: The University of Johannesburg UJ Application Status Check for the 2023 academic session.
This article provides details on how to check the University of Johannesburg application status.
Usually, Applicants are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you have not heard from the University of Johannesburg UJ, You can personally check the status of your application through the most straightforward steps explained in this article.
UJ status check 2023 step-by-step guide
Here are steps that UJ applicants can use to personally check their application status
Track Application Status – UJ Online Application Status Check
- Visit the University of Johannesburg UJ application status check website/portal: Self Help iEnabler – University of Johannesburg
- Select and Enter your ID Number/Student number
- Then click the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- Upon successful Login, applicants will be able to find their application status.
UJ Registration Status Check (How to check UJ Registration status)
UJ Status of your application for registration
- To check the UJ Status of your application for registration, visit Self Help iEnabler – University of Johannesburg and Enter your personal information for verification purposes ( Personal information includes: Student number, Surname, Full first name, and Date of birth).
From there you will be able to know if your application has been accepted or rejected. You will also be able to know if your application is: Still “under review”, “application received”, “in progress/process” and or Incomplete Application
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the university via the official website at: https://www.uj.ac.za/