Finding and Accessing UKZN Exam Past Papers (UKZN Past Question Papers)
Past exam Question papers can be so helpful for students looking to prepare well for their coming examinations. It is recommended that students revise previous exam question papers so that they can understand how exam questions are asked and the best ways to solve/ answer the questions
University of Kwazulu Natal Students often asks if the library provides copies of previous UKZN examination question papers so that they can practice on old examination questions.
Please note that the placement of past exam papers is no longer the responsibility of the UKZN Library. Please contact the Discipline/School and Visit Link provided below To access the UKZN Exam Papers
You can also check How To Access UKZN Student portal From Here
Revising UKZN Past Exam Papers helps Students:
- Sharpens Skills. The more you practice with past exam questions, the more you sharpen your skills.
- Prepare Psychologically.
- Enhances Time Management Skills.
- Helps to Mark Out Your Weak Area.
- Helps to Understand the Exam Questions Style.
Benefits of Studying Past Exam Papers
There are many benefits associated with using UKZN past exam papers including the following:
- Helps understand likely exam time length;
- Indicates the typical number of questions;
- Identifies the number of choices provided;
- It helps work out the time required for each question;
- Determines the style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice, or essays);
- Helps practice exam techniques;
- Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
One of the most important benefits of practising past papers is that it helps students to understand the most likely topics to be included in the exam. As most courses have a broad range of associated topics, looking over past papers will help save a lot of potential time wasted on Course subjects that are not likely to be on the paper thus making one’s revision much more efficient and productive.
If you have not used past exam papers before, I hope you can now see the value in using them during revision and exam preparation. Practising past exam papers helps to fine-tune key exam techniques and to refresh understanding of key phrases or terminology. It also helps in time management so that vital time is not wasted on unnecessary things while you are in the exam room.