Territory Manager: Singida
- The Sales Operations Lead provides expert knowledge to deliver the the execution of sales activities for both business and consumer customer bases including building and maintaining enablers to support sales processes in line with sales policies and processes, which include administration, training and sales tools.
- The Sales Operations Lead focusses on activities related to bid management and contract management and works with the colleagues to deliver the bid processes, service tasks, contract reporting and reviews for the assigned area/market.
Typically reports to the Head of Sales Operations or Senior Sales Operations Manager.
- Advises and executes activities of support to sales teams to support the smooth functioning of the frontline channels, to include knowledge base of products and services, bid management, systems management, updating content, training and reporting;
- Drives the delivery of analyses of existing gaps, defining improvement actions and identifying opportunities to enhance performance;
- Leads reconciling reports;
- Drives the delivery of ensuring sales information and content is updated within the sales management systems/tools;
- Understands the potential of each customer and marshal resource availability to maximise revenues;
- Guides team in translating customer needs into functional requirements, reflects local aspects of Vodafone
- Business within regional footprint;
- Provides guidance in measuring the impact of sales led changes on the key sales metrics;
- Drives the delivery of coordination effectively with other teams when implementing new solutions, products, services or new propositions;
- May manage the bid process from initial contact through to contract signing;
- May lead assisting with preparation of bids and tenders, establishing trading terms;
- May collaborate with Pricing teams to ensure correct price solutions are documented;
- May ensure that Vodafone products and services are supported to service level agreements and that overall quality is guaranteed;
- May execute the delivery of contract reporting and performance, contract review, optimisation and re-negotiation, monitoring of billing and payments, credit and penalties (Contract Management)
- May drive the delivery of controlling and analysing the productivity of sales people and suggest improvements to guidelines;
- May provide informal guidance to junior staff.
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Sales Methodologies and Processes
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving
- Requirements Analysis
- Business Partnering
- Change and Adaptability
- Data driven decisions
- Complexity Management
- Continuous Improvement
CLICK HERE TO APPLY