Here are Steps On How To Access And Enrol For The Vut Blackboard Portal System (Vutela) – Vaal University of Technology
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the Vutela Blackboard Portal – VUT Blackboard
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to Vutela Blackboard Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
HOW TO REQUEST A FORGOTTEN ITS PIN
Step 1. Login to VUT ITS ienabler
I. Go to www.vut.ac.za/its
II. Enter your student number on the field provided and Click Forgot Pin. The PIN will be sent to your VUT Student Google Email address i.e. [email protected]
III. Go to https://www.vut.ac.za/vut-student-portal/
IV. Click on Student Google Email. Login to your VUT Student email account to access the pin.Step 2: Return to ITS iEnabler Login using Student Number and The Pin received via Student Email.
If you still cannot log in to ITs iEnabler after following the above steps Contact Help Desk
- [email protected]
NB: 24hr turnaround time for emails.
016 950 9111
07:45am – 4:30pm Weekdays
Closed on Weekends
Closed on Holidays