University of Cape Town UCT Application Status 2023 – How to Check Online.
UCT status check: The University of Cape Town UCT Application Status Check for the 2023 academic session.
This article provides details on how to check the University of Cape Town application status.
Usually, Applicants are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you have not heard from the University of Cape Town UCT, You can personally check the status of your application through the most manageable steps explained in this article.
UCT status check 2023 step-by-step guide
Here are steps that UCT applicants can use to personally check their application status
Check your application status (UG) | Track Application Status – UCT
Once you have applied, you can check your application status using the log-in details supplied during the initial application process.
- Visit the University of Cape Town UCT application status check website/portal: UCT Application status (Oracle People soft)
- Select and Enter your ID Number and Password
- Then click the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- Upon successful Login, applicants will be able to find their application status.
UCT Registration Status Check (How to check UCT Registration status)
UCT Status of your application for registration
- To check the UCT Status of your application for registration, Log in to PeopleSoft then enter your student number and password, and click on ‘self-service’
- Then click on the continue tab to proceed with checking the Status of your application for registration.
UCT Proof of Registration
Currently registered students should have access to PeopleSoft. You can generate a proof of registration letter with details on the programme in which you are registered and the courses you will be taking.
Follow these instructions:
- Log in to PeopleSoft with your student number and password, and click on ‘self-service’
- Select the ‘proof of registration’ option and the year you require (this can be found on the drop-down menu ‘Academic records’ on the Student Centre)
- Follow the link and click on the green e-mail icon to send it to your student email account
- Log in to your student e-mail account
- Print out the proof of registration letter and bring it to the Student Records Office or take it to your faculty office to be stamped.
From there you will be able to know if your application has been accepted or rejected. You will also be able to tell if your application is: still “under review”, “application received”, “in progress/process” and or Incomplete Application
- Protect Your Password. Do not divulge your password to anyone. Do not leave a PC unattended if you are logged in. You and only you will bear the consequences if there is damage or loss arising from abuse of your User ID and Password.
- Special pricing on laptops. Read more
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the university via the official website at: https://www.uct.ac.za/