Head Corporate Services Vacancy at United Bank of Africa (UBA)
Dar es Salaam
United Bank of Africa (UBA)
UBA is Africa’s best and most resilient banking group with operations in 20 African countries and offices in three global financial centers.
Bachelors Degree in any relevant field from recognized
University (With Second Class Lower GPA).
0′ Level certificate with Atleast 5 credits including Basic
Mathematics and English Language.
Minimum 5-7 years relevant working experience. Atleast 3 years in managerial position.
Professional Procurement Certification from recognized institution is mandatory.
Supply Chain Management. Facilities Management. Negotiation & Analytical skill. Contracting & Procurement. Project Management.
Internal Processes and policies of the bank. Knowledge of banking industry and global trends.
- Manage procurement and logistics activities.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership of Corporate
- Ensure alignment of corporate services activities of UBA Tanzania within the stipulated standard policies and procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and efficiency in the delivery of support services for UBA Tanzania.
- Ensure the bank enjoys cash and trade discounts for all items sourced / procured.
- Optimally resource/align physical assets with the strategic intent of UBA Tanzania office.
- Ensure the implementation of an effective & efficient maintenance strategy in the management of UBA Tanzania office assets.
- Ensure the development & implementation of a holistic Health, Safety & Environment plan for the bank across all its business areas in Tanzania.
- Manage the bank functional pool cars under corporate services.
- Ensure career & performance management and competency development for all staff of corporate services in
- Tanzania. Facilitate and plan all logstics for staff travelling in the country and outside the country.
- Manage the repairs and maintenance for other functional cars
- Recruit agencies and manage support staff for UBA Tanzania. Oversee physical security of the bank.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates. All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: [email protected]
Email subject line should read: HEAD COOPERATE SERVICES, AUGUST 2022
DEADLINE: 21st AUGUST
LEAVE A REPLY