The University of Johannesburg UJ Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications & postgraduate qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
For students seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Johannesburg UJ, you must apply for admission Via the University of Johannesburg online application page.
Before applying for admission at The University of Johannesburg (UJ);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the University of Johannesburg for the first time.
UJ Online Application: How to Apply for Admission at UJ University of Johannesburg
Easily carry out the University of Johannesburg online application process by following the below full guide about how to apply for 2024 academic year admission at the University of Johannesburg;
- Step #1: Visit the University of Johannesburg website and click on Admission > Apply for Admission
- Step #2: Complete The University of Johannesburg UJ Online Registration process;
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and University of Johannesburg students starting a new qualification).
- Step #4: UJ Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you receive a student number from the University of Johannesburg.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application
You can visit the University of Johannesburg Online Application System for a full guide on how to apply: https://www.uj.ac.za/about/about/internationalisation/international-students-2/applying-to-uj/
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure a successful application and your chance of being accepted by The University of Johannesburg (UJ), In case your application for admission to study through the University of Johannesburg is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the University of Johannesburg online application System so that you can check your acceptance status.