Corporate Relationship Manager (CRM) – Arusha
To achieve business growth for the Bank by acquiring new profitable customers; and selling Corporate Banking products while also promoting sales of other products and services of the Bank to increase wallet share within existing customers. This incorporates prospecting for new business as well as managing customer expectations to sustain strong business relationships.
- Growth in business volumes, customer base and wallet share.
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform Relationship Management tasks.
- Consistency in adherence to and application of established policies, processes, and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks associated with KYC, AML and portfolio maintenance.
- Quality of management of customer expectations.
- To create and manage corporate banking relationships and ensure optimal sells to all the customers being treasury customers, retail by way of joint calls and cross selling. Creatively tailor products to meet individual customer needs.
- Grow the corporate banking customer base by recruiting new customers, and wallet sizing to the existing customers to attain high returns.
- To manage the customers relationships to ensure retention by making sure that all the complain raised by them are resolved within a reasonable and agreed time
- Monitor and ensure that there is no excesses that are not approved.
- Work in close partnership with Credit team, Branch managers, Head Corporate Relationship management, Director Corporate banking to ensure that the credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with KCB and/or group policies.
- After consideration of individual case merits, recommend credit requests for approval to relevant authorities.
- Liaise and provide leadership to corporate bankers in areas of expertise, particularly in regards to provision of facilities to customers.
- Provide feedback to the unit head relationship management and Corporate Director, or relevant parties in regards to facilities in KCB.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s mission statement.
- Be conversant with the KYC requirements. Undertake actions to ensure compliance and report suspicions. Exercise due care and diligence in ensuring all anti-money laundering and KYC requirements are complied with.
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Banking, Accounting or Finance.
- Three years of experience with similar responsibilities
- Practical experience in use of Microsoft Office Packages