UCT Self Service | University of Cape Town
Self-service online application and access to student information on the web
To help ICTS service your request effectively, please ensure that you comply with the following prerequisites:
- Fulfil the fundamental customer responsibilities.
- Use a computer with a working internet connection and a supported browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari).
- Use a supported version of Internet Explorer to access timetables.
Self-service access to student information on the web is available 98% of the time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week excluding official monthly maintenance windows.
How to access UCT Self Service
- Go to: https://uct.microsoftcrmportals.com/SignIn?
- Fill in your credentials (ie username & Passwords). Then Click on Sign in and wait for the portal to load
- Upon successful login, you will be able to access the Self-service by UCT
Forgot your password? – UCT Self-Service
- Enter your email address to request a password reset then hit Send.
To access more details about the University of Cape Town please visit the official website at uct.ac.za. For the latest articles visit here