Tshwane University of Technology TUT Application Status 2023 – How to Check Online.
TUT status check: The Tshwane University of Technology TUT Application Status Check for the 2023 academic session.
This article provides details on how to check the Tshwane University of Technology application status.
Usually, Applicants are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you have not heard from the Tshwane University of Technology TUT, You can personally check the status of your application through the most straightforward steps explained in this article.
TUT status check 2023 step-by-step guide
Here are steps that TUT applicants can use to personally check their application status
Track Application Status – TUT Online Application Status Check
- Visit the Tshwane University of Technology TUT application status check website/portal: TUT ITS iEnabler
- Select and Enter your ID Number/Student number
- Then click the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- Upon successful Login, applicants will be able to find their application status.
TUT Registration Status Check (How to check TUT Registration status)
TUT Status of your application for registration
- To check the TUT Status of your application for registration, visit TUT ITS iEnabler and Enter your Credentials.
From there you will be able to know if your application has been accepted or rejected. You will also be able to know if your application is: Still “under review”, “application received”, “in progress/process” and or Incomplete Application
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the university via the official website at: https://www.tut.ac.za/