University of Pretoria UP Application Status 2023 – How to Check Online.
UP status check: The University of Pretoria UP Application Status Check for the 2023 academic session.
This article provides details on how to check the University of Pretoria application status.
Usually, Applicants are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you have not heard from the University of Pretoria UP, You can personally check the status of your application through the most straightforward steps explained in this article.
UP status check 2023 step-by-step guide
Here are steps that UP applicants can use to personally check their application status
To check the status of your application, please click MyUP Login(UP Portal)to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyUP Login(UP Portal)‘Student Centre’ to accept or reject the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email [email protected] or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyUP Login(UP Portal) regularly.
Track Application Status – UP Online Application Status Check
- Visit the University of Pretoria UP application status check website/portal: MyUP Login(UP Portal)
- Select and Enter your ID Number/Student number
- Then click the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- Upon successful Login, applicants will be able to find their application status.
UP Registration Status Check (How to check UP Registration status)
UP Status of your application for registration
- To check the UP Status of your application for registration, visit MyUP Login(UP Portal) and Enter your personal information for verification purposes ( Personal information includes: Student number)
From there you will be able to know if your application has been accepted or rejected. You will also be able to know if your application is: Still “under review”, “application received”, “in progress/process” and or Incomplete Application
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the university via the official website at: https://www.up.ac.za/