Cashfin Loan is a nationwide brokerage with over 25 years of experience in the credit industry that helps clients all over South Africa to obtain Personal Loans.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL LENDERS ARE REGISTERED WITH THE NCR. SEE THE BELOW GUIDELINES WHEN APPLYING FOR A CASHFIN LOAN:
HOW TO APPLY FOR A CASHFIN LOAN- STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
- Visit Cashfin at: https://www.cashfin.co.za/
- Carefully Read the instructions provided on Cashfin’s home page for a better understanding of their loan services and conditions involved.
- Then Navigate to the application Form at: https://www.cashfin.co.za/application-form/
- Upon successful navigation to the application form Fill in the details required as shown here ( Personal details, Loan details, Bank details, and next of kin details (Other details))
- Then Provide your Signature
- Accept the agreement statement and click on Submit Application
CASHFIN LOAN IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR LOAN APPLICANTS
IMPLICATIONS OF NON PAYMENTS
Minimum loan period 12 months Maximum loan period 60 months. Maximum APa
There should only be an initial cost if your monthly debit order was unsuccessful as a result of insufficient funds or changing bank accounts without prior notice to the service provider. The service provider will try to contact the client in order to resolve the problem.
If the client can’t be found or the problem can’t be solved, it would be handed over to the internal collections department to see if a solution to the problem can be found. If an agreement can’t be reached, the lender can make use of an external collections company or an attorney.
This will lead to an increase in fees and interest. This will have a big influence on the client’s credit score and it will be very difficult to get any more credit from any loan provider.
Monthly premiums for loan repayments will be done by direct debit order collection from the client’s bank account. Unsuccessful debit order collections may result in the client being charged a fee by his own bank for the unsuccessful transaction.
R 38% per annum. Representative example: Loan amount R100 000, terms: 36 months APR (Annual Percentage Rate) 28%, monthly service fee R68.40, monthly repayment R4558.00. The interest rate will depend on the loan amount, loan term and credit profile of the applicant.
ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE
Minimum loan period 12 months Maximum loan period 60 months. Maximum APR 38% per annum. Representative example: Loan amount R100 000, terms: 36 months APR (Annual Percentage Rate) 28%, monthly service fee R68.40, monthly repayment R4558.00. The interest rate will depend on the loan amount, loan term and credit profile of the applicant.
If a client is up to date with his loan repayments, they may qualify for a second or third loan depending on the criteria as set by the loan company. The client will have to apply again and the loan provider will look at the client’s profile, affordability, etc. The loan provider will then make a decision based on the rules and regulations set by the NCR.
TO QUALIFY FOR A CASHFIN LOAN
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Be a permanent SA resident
- Be permanently employed
- Your salary must be paid directly into your bank account
- Your last payslip, or proof of income
- Proof of home address (up to 3 months old)
- 3 months’ bank statements
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR SCORE FOR A CASHFIN LOAN
- Make monthly payments on time
- Don’t miss any credit card payments
- Pay outstanding balances in full
- Don’t end up in court for late or non-payment
- Notify creditors immediately if you can’t make a payment
- Don’t take out further credit when paying off debt
CASHFIN LOAN CONTACT DETAILS
Feel free to give Cashfin a call, send us an email or use the enquiry form to send us a message.
- Address: 1 Piet Grobler Street, Rustenburg, North West
- Phone: Phone: 071 124 4061 | Fax: 086 532 3910
- Email: [email protected]