Capfin Loan Application
Capfin was founded in 2010 with a vision to provide customers with affordable loan products and services. Since then we have continued to exceed the expectations of our customers with friendly service and responsible lending. From a start-up team of three people to over 1000 people working together, we continue to strive to make a positive impact in the lives of our customers.
Capfin is more than a short-term loan services provider and we are motivated to deliver exceptional service that can help to change the lives of our customers. We believe applying for a loan should be simple, affordable and easily accessible to all. These are the principles our business was founded on and we will continue to uphold this belief for years to come. Our mantra is to improve lives by empowering people.
Registered Credit Provider
Capfin SA (Pty) Ltd – Registration Number 2011/126985/07 – NCRCP11812. Our operational head office is in Kuils River, Cape Town.
How to make Capfin Loan Application Online
- Go to: https://www.capfin.co.za/apply-now/application-details
- Provide your details to get started (Name, Surname, SA Identity Number, Cellphone Number e.g. 0821234567 – Capfin will use this number for authentication.
- Then accept the Terms and continue for your application to be processed.
Capfin Loan Application via the cell phone number
In an attempt to make the loan application process simpler than usual, the Capfin loan application can be done via a cell phone or telephone.
Below, we discuss how to use the cell phone to apply for Capfin loans. Although there are other avenues available to submit loan applications.
They have many channels available for which potential applicants who need cash in times of need or want to start a business but need capital can easily get in touch and the loan application starts from there.
- Application through Cell phone call: You can contact Capfin Loans on their customer service centre number 087 354 0000 and request a loan application, and the process can start from there. Since you will have to submit some documents, you may be redirected to send supporting documents in whichever way possible and convenient to you.
- Through SMS: You can also get in touch with Capfin Loan through an SMS by sending “HELP” (without quotation marks) to the shortcode: 43679
- Through USSD code: Capfin understands that not all may have a modern smartphone and have therefore an option for other phones. With the USSD code, any GSM-powered phone can be used to initiate the application process by dialling the code *120*5566# and it is available on all networks across the country.
- Please Call Back: This option is available for potential clients to get in touch with the lending company. In this case, the applicant will fill out the online form with their Full Name and Surname together with their phone number and click on the submit button just below. Capfin will call back to that number and the conversation will continue from there. To access this option follow this link https://www.capfin.co.za/contact-us and select the “PLEASE CALL ME” option.
- The official website of Capfin loans offers the simplest way to submit a loan application and offers you the opportunity to upload your documents without having to visit their office physically or other partner shops like Ackermans.
How do I apply for a Capfin loan by SMS?
Apply for a Capfin loan online from the safety of your home or SMS your SA ID number to 33005. Standard SMS rates apply. Dial *134*6454# free from your cell phone to manage your account. Easily update your details, check your statements or view your account history.
With your permission, we can assist in retrieving your documents at no extra cost to you if you bank with ABSA bank, Standard bank or Nedbank.
You may call our Capfin contact centre on 087 354 0000 or use our USSD facility *134*6454# to obtain your settlement quote.
How do I get more cash from Capfin?
There is no need for you to make the last payment of your personal loan with Capfin S.A in order to request more money. The company will send you an SMS with the amount of money available for you to borrow.