University of the Witwatersrand WITS Application Status 2023 – How to Check Online.
WITS status check: The University of the Witwatersrand WITS Application Status Check for the 2023 academic session.
This article provides details on how to check the University of the Witwatersrand application status.
Usually, Applicants are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you have not heard from the University of the Witwatersrand WITS, You can personally check the status of your application through the easiest steps explained in this article.
WITS status check 2023 step-by-step guide
Here are steps that WITS applicants can use to personally check their application status
Track Application Status – WITS Online Application Status Check
- Visit the University of the Witwatersrand WITS application status check website/portal: WITS Student Self-Service Portal
- Select and Enter your ID Number/Passport number
- Then click the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- Upon successful Login, applicants will be able to find their application status.
WITS Registration Status Check (How to check WITS Registration status)
WITS Status of your application for registration
- To check the WITS Status of your application for registration, visit WITS Student Self-Service Portal and Enter your personal information for verification purposes ( Personal information includes: Student number, Surname, Full first name, and Date of birth).
- Then click on the continue tab to proceed with checking the Status of your application for registration.
From there you will be able to know if your application has been accepted or rejected. You will also be able to tell if your application is: Still “under review”, “application received”, “in progress/process” and or Incomplete Application
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the university via the official website at: https://www.wits.ac.za/