Vaal University of Technology Student Portal Student Self-Service
The VUT student portal provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access to all applications, information, and content necessary for Vaal University of Technology studies.
How to access/login into the VUT student portal Student Self-Service
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to: https://www.vut.ac.za/vut-student-portal/
- Then log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you can perform any of the academic activities.
Other VUT Portals
How to Recover Your VUT Student Portal Forgotten Password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
HOW TO REQUEST A FORGOTTEN ITS PIN
Step 1. Login to ITS ienabler
I. Go to www.vut.ac.za/its
II. Enter your student number on the field provided and Click Forgot Pin. The PIN will be sent to your VUT Student Google Email address i.e. [email protected]
III. Go to https://www.vut.ac.za/vut-student-portal/
IV. Click on Student Google Email. Login to your VUT Student email account to access the pin.Step 2: Return to ITS iEnabler Login using Student Number and The Pin received via Student Email.
If you still cannot log in to ITs iEnabler after following the above steps Contact Help Desk
- [email protected]
NB: 24hr turnaround time for emails.
016 950 9111
07:45am – 4:30pm Weekdays
Closed on Weekends
Closed on Holidays