University of Fort Hare Student Portal (UFH Self Help iEnabler)
The UFH student portal provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access to all applications, information, and content necessary for university studies.
How to access/login into the UFH student portal & its ienabler ufh
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to: UFH Self Help iEnabler
- Then log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you can perform any of the academic activities.
How to Recover Your UFH Student Portal Forgotten Password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.