The Stellenbosch University SU Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications & postgraduate qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
For students seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the Stellenbosch University SU, you must apply for admission Via the Stellenbosch University online application page.
Before applying for admission at Stellenbosch University (SU);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure you have a valid cellphone number and email address.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at Stellenbosch University for the first time.
SU Online Application: How to Apply for Admission at SU Stellenbosch University
Easily carry out the Stellenbosch University online application process by following the below full guide about how to apply for 2024 academic year admission at Stellenbosch University;
- Step #1: Visit the Stellenbosch University website and click on Admission > Apply for Admission
- Step #2: Complete The Stellenbosch University SU Online Registration process;
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Stellenbosch University students starting a new qualification).
- Step #4: SU Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you receive a student number from Stellenbosch University.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application
Apply for admission at SU Stellenbosch University
You can visit the Stellenbosch University Online Application System for a full guide on how to apply: http://www.sun.ac.za/english/maties/Pages/Apply-HowDoIApply.aspx
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure a successful application and your chance of being accepted by Stellenbosch University (SU), In case your application for admission to study through Stellenbosch University is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the Stellenbosch University online application system so that you can check your acceptance status.