Nelson Mandela University NMU Application Status 2023 – How to Check Online.
NMU status check: The Nelson Mandela University NMU Application Status Check for the 2023 academic session.
This article provides details on how to check the Nelson Mandela University application status.
Usually, Applicants are expected to receive a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you have not heard from the Nelson Mandela University NMU, You can personally check the status of your application through the most manageable steps explained in this article.
NMU status check 2023 step-by-step guide
Here are steps that NMU applicants can use to personally check their application status
Track Application Status – NMU Online Application Status Check
- Visit the Nelson Mandela University NMU application status check website/portal: Admission status – Nelson Mandela University
- Select and Enter your ID Number/ Student number
- Then click the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- Upon successful Login, applicants will be able to find their application status.
NMU Registration Status Check (How to check NMU Registration status)
NMU Status of your application for registration
- To check the NMU Status of your application for registration, visit Admission status – Nelson Mandela Universityand Enter your personal information for verification purposes ( Personal information includes: Student number, Surname, Full first name, and Date of birth).
- Then click on the continue tab to check the Status of your application for registration.
From there you will be able to know if your application has been accepted or rejected. You will also be able to tell if your application is: Still “under review”, “application received”, “in progress/process” and or Incomplete Application
For more information or inquiries, kindly contact the university via the official website at: https://www.mandela.ac.za/