Account Manager Job Opportunity at Nokia
Dar es Salaam
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company.
Account Manager Job Opportunity at Nokia
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The Customer Experience (CX) organization within Nokia provides a common interface to our customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
This position is for an experienced telecommunication sales professional for the engagement with CSPs in Tanzania and out of Tanzania. He/She should understand customer needs, develop business solutions to meet customer expectations, address customer’s pain points and drive for resolution. This position reports to the Customer-Team Head directly.
This position will be responsible for the account strategy, sales coverage plan, account plan and sales execution to meet or exceed our growth targets in Mobile Network business areas in Tanzania.
Candidate should possess strong consultative selling and relationship skills and ability to generate revenue by developing new profitable business opportunities.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
As the CX-CSP Account manager, you will:
- Act as a single Interface to customer – End-to-end sales Process and customer Intimacy Management
- Create Demand – Selling of products, services and solutions
- Build and Execute Pipeline – Management of customers, partners, and accounts, which includes:
- Achieve business financial objectives in respective customer accounts.
- Responsible for engagement and sales case ownership for the following:
opportunity and offer strategy
customer pricing files
creating and maintaining sales opportunity
- Create and manages sales relationships for strategically important accounts within broad product or business areas
- Develop sales strategies and practices to achieve revenue targets and service goals for the customer accounts
- Participate in pricing strategies as well as contract negotiations and is responsible for providing professional support in order to generate ordersAccount Manager Job Opportunity at Nokia
Your Skills And Experience
You must have:
- Proven experience in a telecommunication technology company selling to the service provider industry as well as enterprise market
- Understand telecommunication technology with focus in Mobile Network and related services
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and apply Nokia internal Processes and way of working
- Good understanding of the business environment in Tanzania
- Excellent understanding of Mobile Network market environment in Tanzania
- Ability to build relationships directly with the customers from mid to CXO level
- Solid technical and commercial understanding of business and customer needs.
- Ability to understand at a high level the technical value proposition and then translate it into a business value position (i.e., consultative sales approach for selling solutions).
- Ability to bring various teams together and lead a sales campaign
- Strong bid Management skills
- Demonstrate ability to close large and complex deals
- Good understanding of Corporate Finances
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in and English
It would be nice if you also had:
- Leadership acumen and good problem-solving approach
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
This is an exciting prospect at the key transition period of the industry in adoption of 5G and Cloud for Industrial transformation
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Account & Cust. Relatnshp Mgmt-CNS – Account Manager
Middle East & Africa-Tanzania, United Republic of-Tanzania, United Republic of-Dar es Salaam
CLICK HERE TO APPLY