University of Pretoria Admission offers
How to accept the UP admission offer
After a successful application, you will receive an admission offer from the University of Pretoria, to accept your UP offer of admission, log in to the UP Online application tool and select the “Confirm” tab. You must respond by the expiry date noted in your offer
University of Pretoria Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the My UP Login (UP Portal) ‘Student Centre’ to accept or decline the offer.
Please email [email protected], or call Toll-free SA: 080 023 3720 or International: +27 12 140 0041, if:
- you did not receive a confirmation letter.
- your status indicates ‘awaiting results’ despite the fact that you have already submitted your result, as requested on your application form.
- you want to change your study programme.
- Always state your student number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the My UP Login (UP Portal) regularly.