Gmail sign up: To sign up for Gmail, create a Google Account. You can use the username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products like YouTube, Google Play, and Google Drive.
Don’t have a Gmail account? Well, Create one now – Gmail Sign up
- You can easily log in and log out of your account anytime you want.
- Now you can edit your new account as per your preferences; which include your optional recovery email address, your profile picture, etc.
- You can also manage your mails that are in the inbox, outbox, and your sent box.
- You can also save your desired contacts in your Gmail mail.
- Besides contact information, you can also include your birthday, residential address, and mail address.
How to sign up for Gmail – Web and Mobile step by step Guide
Setting up a Gmail is quite an easy process. Following are a few easy steps on ˜how to sign up for Gmail:
- First Open your Google, Chrome, Firefox, or any other web browser you use and search Gmail.com on it.
- If you are already signed in with another account, you have to select ADD ANOTHER ACCOUNT.
- This process will take you to the page where you will provide the necessary information for your new account.
- Then click CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- Provide your basic and personal information including:
- Your First and your Last name. – Your Username: if your username is already taken then you will have to use another username.
- Your Password: Choosing a strong password is recommended with a mix of numbers, symbols, and letters.
- Always select an easy but tricky password for your account, so it will keep your account secure.
- After you provide the required information, click NEXT.
You will be asked to provide your phone number for the verification of your account.
Sign up for a Gmail account – create a Gmail account
Can I use two email addresses in one Gmail account?
Yes. Having two or more mailboxes is a great way to keep track of different accounts. For example, you might use one account for your business and one account for your personal email accounts. They also come in handy if you want certain tasks prioritized over others every day, or maybe just one person’s messages that need to be prioritized over all other emails.
Can I delete my Gmail account?
Yes, you can easily delete your Gmail account but just keep in mind that doing so will result in you losing all of the data in your account, including any emails or any documents or pictures stored in your Drive. You’ll also lose access to any purchases you’ve made that are available to you through your Google account.
Can I change my name in Gmail?
Yes. You can change the name that’s linked to your Google email address. However, changing the name on the account does not mean that you’ll get a new username or email address. You’re more or less stuck with whatever email address you choose when you create your Google account, so keep that in mind if you think you might ever want to make a substantial change. Otherwise, changing your Google account name is easy.
Can I change my password in Gmail?
Yes, and it’s highly recommended that you do so every few months or so to keep unauthorized users from gaining access to your account. Whether you’re changing your password for security reasons or you’re simply resetting it because you forgot what it was, changing your Gmail password is a breeze.