Gmail Login: Gmail email service has proven to be the best in terms of quality and user-friendly in all aspects. Therefore, earning it the title of the most popular email platform in the world. Furthermore, you can access your Gmail account on desktop and via mobile devices, tablets and so on.
Gmail Account Sign in
Talking about the Google email account Gmail sign in, Below we are going to be outlining how to sign in Gmail account. More so, we are going to be considering various internet devices to make it plain and easy.
How to Log in to Gmail on the web – Gmail Login
- On your desktop or laptop open any internet browser.
- Then type in www.gmail.com to access the platform.
- Gmail Account Sign in: Next, enter your Google Account email and password. You can also use your mobile number in place of your email if you have that setup.
- Furthermore, if you are directed to another page about Gmail, you will then find the sign-in link at the top-right corner of the page. Click on it to continue to your account.
How to Logout of Gmail Account
On your computer, you can easily sign out of Gmail by clicking your photo on the top right corner on your PC. Then look down the list of the features there and click on the sign-out button.
- Therefore, this will log you out of your Gmail account on that device. However, if your account is login to another device it will keep you logged in on that device.
Download Gmail App on Android and Add Existing Gmail Account
- Go to your Play Store and Download the latest version of the Gmail app.
- Furthermore, on your phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- Click on the Menu caption, which you’ll find at the top left corner.
- More so, on the right of where it reads your Username, tap the down arrow button.
- Then click on Add Account to continue.
- Select the type of account that you wish to add.
- Furthermore, follow the on-screen instructions to add your account successfully to the app.
- After completing that Gmail account setup, you’ll be automatically signed into Gmail anytime you open a new Gmail on your device.
Gmail Login on iPhone and iPad
- Straight on your device, download the Gmail app from the App Store.
- Then open the app and click on the Menu caption. Therefore, this is located at the top left corner of your mobile screen.
- Click on your account and input your Gmail address.
- Furthermore, click on Manage Accounts and then add an account.
- Enter your Gmail username and password in the fields that is provided for that purpose.
- Once your account is added, you will be signed in automatically every time you open the app – Gmail Login
How to Sign out of Gmail App
Basically, the best way to sign out or log out of your Gmail app on your smart device is to remove your account totally from that particular phone or tablet. However, if you want to log into Gmail you will then need to re-add your account to log in to Gmail again.
- But if you want to log out simply just click on the logout caption in the settings section to do so.
Recover Forgotten Gmail Username and Password
As a Gmail user and you forgot your account details you can recover it back with some easy steps. Therefore, you can click on the redirected link Account Support and Recovery page, where you can change your username and password easily.
How to Change Your Gmail settings?
Simply open Gmail account setup on the top right corner, then click on the Settings icon. Furthermore, you can choose the labels you want to be shown here. Save the changes when you are done with all that you want.